Prior to submitting applications to the City of Hamilton, our team participated in the City’s Formal Consultation process, where a version of the proposal was presented to City Staff for their review and comment. Through this process, it was determined the following reports and technical studies are required to facilitate a ‘complete’ application as defined by the Planning Act:
- Survey Plan;
- Concept Plan;
- Urban Design Report;
- Archaeological Assessment;
- Tree Management Plan;
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plan;
- Functional Servicing Report and Stormwater Management Report/Plan;
- Noise Impact Study;
- Sun/Shadow Study;
- Transportation Impact Study, Transportation Demand Management and Parking Study;
- Development Review Panel Submission; and,
- Public Consultation Strategy.
These reports have been completed and submitted to the City of Hamilton in support of the proposal and copies of the reports are available for you to review.